sábado, 19 de setembro de 2009

After the Aggression... We seek for peace...

After the aggression maybe it's time to talk about peace.

The white dove is a world wide symbol of peace, carrying in its wings the mystique of peace and all its values and meanings...

Anyway this images and associations made by the human mind, or the human society collective mind, they are just so simple and also so great...

But in the specific case of "peace" I really think that the white dove is big mistake.

At least is my personal opinion, due to the fact that I always see doves in the trash... The visions of doves that I have are always related to trash, waste... When I think about doves, I don't think in peace, I think in garbage...

So the relationship between peace and doves for me is almost impossible...
But I believe in peace.

And I'm seriously inclined to believe that maybe the mankind should change their symbols, in order to revitalize the ideas behind the symbols...

Well, perhaps all that is written here is not more than just a bunch of crap...
But I hope that a little reflection may rise... And who knows that a bunch of crap can become something useful for anyone!

Nenhum comentário: