quarta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2009

Time to take off

I'm feeling...

Inside of me...

It's finally time to take off! To get airborne, to left the ground behind...

But...

I'm still... missing something? Have I really organized everything?

Oh, now I understand... Sorry Petit Santos I'm still not able to fly with the "heavier than the air" with my own powers...

Somehow I think that the only for me to fly now is using the powers of a catapult, one "auxiliar" power unit to me and my bird. Just the same that those Wright usurpers used to fly...

Sorry for the impossibility of being honoring your legacy my dear Petit Santos, but I'll keep trying to make my way with my own strengh.

For now I have to find a catapult, to get airborne... There is to many things to resolve, to many things I must do, and they are all waiting for me in the sky!

My bird is calling me, my soul, my burning will to fly is calling me!!

Wait for me great skies of tomorrow, I'm coming back, better and stronger...

The moment I take off will be not a normal take-off, will be the return of an mighty bird to it's home...

I'm coming back my sweet home of clouds...

Nenhum comentário: