domingo, 8 de novembro de 2009

Bullets, oil, explosions, blood...

The city is an endless darkness...
City lights are almost all gone,
the inhabited streets cause me fear...

At every corner I may find and enemy...
I can hear their steps, I can hear their grunts.

Some buildings are opened,
but the darkness reign in those places...
Even my helmet lights are poor,
facing the endless darkness...

There, I find one enemy!
At the top of a building,
waiting an unaware soldier...
A sniper, a camper...
My rifle is not a sniper one...
But my silencer...
Moving in the shadows,
a chance I may have...

Slow, smooth...
Keeping it quiet, and easy...
The bastard haven`t saw me yet,
just a little futher...

Now I'm in a god spot,
then I pull the trigger,
a quick lighting from the shots,
and there I see the enemy down...

One less...
But...
There are still other millions to deal with...

The sun is down,
the moon is rising...
Tomorrow will be another day...
Tomorrow the war goes won....

Nenhum comentário: