domingo, 6 de dezembro de 2009

Back from USSR!



Back from a trip... Not from the USSR, but surely from a different world...

Strange "new" places,
Wierd new ways to deal up with the "facts" of life...
Different people, different accent.

Yes, I was in another world for a while...
Only two days and less than 300 kilometers from home...
The world is just so strange, even been so close to home...

The motherland of that people that met out there,
is just the same as my own, but they're pretty different.

Weather...
Water...
People...
So many differences, but somehow...
I think I like that differences,
and I definitely I like the way that people lives their lives.

Of course that the beauty of the women in there,
is something to be studied,
definitely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
My eyes returned to my home better than before...
The light of god's creation was the light to my eyes,
and even to my soul.

But,
I may leave this point behind,
because I'm really interested in the friendly ways of that people...
Just incredible how they can believe in each other,
how they give the chance to each other prove their selves as good persons...
How the people of my homeland is unable to live like this...

In the end...
I really feel jealous of the people of this different place!


This is Lima Six, just arrived from Golf Yankee November!

Nenhum comentário: