terça-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2009

It's been a long time...




Since the last time I felt this way...
Long time or just a nap?
I don't know...

Everything is so confuse,
like whirlwind inside of my soul,
my mind is simply twisted...

Even the close ones are now starting to see something...
starting to feel something...
Things are not "running" well...

What the hell is happening!
WHAT THE HELL IS FUCKIN HAPPENING!!!

I desperate screaming in a endless world...
Like the space, this world is now able to carry my sream foward...
It's a "voiceless scream"...
I'm shouting out loud, the loudest I can...
But there is no sound getting out of me...

And...
even this...
Pain?!
Why I'm feeling this inside?
Well... I think I know why...
But I still really don't understand...
When I arrived here?
How things turned in such this terrible ways?
Questions, questions, nothing more than a bunch of questions in my head...

Shit...
That's all I can say...
All I can see...
Let me get back to my work...
To the work for a life,
for my life...
Even thinking that's not worth anymore...

Nenhum comentário: